Rapid Transfer Port (ERTP)
Safe. Clean. Flexible.
CRL designed the ERTP as a transfer solution for Life Science applications where cleanability and cleanliness are critical. The ERTP utilizes the same Double Door Transfer System technology as our previous generation RTPs, but introduces new features for ease of use while offering more flexibility.
The ERTP design includes a new handle which utilizes minimal handle rotation to break the seal on the beta container, reducing operator effort for safer handling. It also features a streamlined interlock system with interchangeable beta mounts that can be replaced without breaking containment. The design has also been improved to eliminate exposed fasteners and incorporates a smoother surface for easier cleaning.
Available standard sizes (mm): 105 | 190 | 270 | 350
- Easily operated with one hand
- Minimal moving parts for fewer maintenance concerns
- 45° handle turn radius frees up valuable real estate inside isolator
- Standard sizes available for retrofits
- DPTE® Getinge-style beta compatible
The CRL Rapid Transfer Port (ERTP) features mechanical interlocks that prevent the improper operation of the transfer port which can compromise the containment and sterility of the barrier/isolator.
The interlocks are incorporated into the Alpha flange and interface with the alpha port door handle to prevent:
- The Alpha port door from being opened when a Beta flange has not been docked
- The Beta flange from being removed from the Alpha flange when the Alpha port door is open
- The Alpha port door handle from being rotated when the door is open
CRL Rapid Transfer Ports